Lindsay, Erika and I went to see "The Help" today. Such a good show and a good excuse to cry! I even bought us a Dr. Pepper to share--with the instructions that is was waaayyyy to expensive and I was doing it for a special treat, but they shouldn't think that they should do it next time they went to the movies! (Have to keep giving good advice, you know).
Matt. 28
"I'll be with you as you do this, day after day after day, right up to the end of the age." Matthew 28:20
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Saying goodbye
I thought I'd wait with the tears until it was time to go to the airport, but it seems like they are coming at random times now and I still have 3 1/2 weeks to go. There is so much to treasure these days: time with our kids, walking outside in the early morning (it's actually cool out there and the sunrises are breathtaking, driving on good roads, seeing/talking to family members and friends anytime I want. We have been blessed with so much.

Lindsay, Erika and I went to see "The Help" today. Such a good show and a good excuse to cry! I even bought us a Dr. Pepper to share--with the instructions that is was waaayyyy to expensive and I was doing it for a special treat, but they shouldn't think that they should do it next time they went to the movies! (Have to keep giving good advice, you know).
Lindsay, Erika and I went to see "The Help" today. Such a good show and a good excuse to cry! I even bought us a Dr. Pepper to share--with the instructions that is was waaayyyy to expensive and I was doing it for a special treat, but they shouldn't think that they should do it next time they went to the movies! (Have to keep giving good advice, you know).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I read this I wanted to cry for like the fiftieth time this weekend! How I love you, Mom! Thanks for the special date night!
ReplyDeletei'm going to cry here in France! These girls are SOOOO beautiful! mom, you are such a wonderful mother to us all!
ReplyDelete