We've been cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning. Washing out closets, scrubbing every square inch of the bathrooms with ajax (they cleaned up very nicely), sweeping the floors, then wet mopping them twice to get as much dust up as we could, washing window frames and screens, ceiling fans, etc. There is so much dust everywhere. What I wouldn't do to have a vacuum. I'm sure the war on dust will be continual but the clean feeling under my bare feet from a freshly washed tile floor--ahhhhh, nothing better! We wore our shorts but kept our pagnes (African wrap-around skirts) handy
for the occasional visitors that showed up.
OOPS! We've got a small problem. The curtain rod was put up verrrrrry high. This will call for some remedial surgery! (Tom wanted you all to know that he was working in the shower,not showering!)
Gordon, I haven't gotten any response about the goat from my last blogpost...I'm sure you are reading them... so here's another: why did the cows cross the road? (Does this happen in our nation's capital?)
P.S. In the last post, those little colored items on the ground are hats that the men wear here. Cute, huh!
I like the ladder, Tom! What do you set on top of the chair for the REALLY high places? :)
ReplyDeleteI remember using the squeegee mop thing. Dad don't fall off your ladder. Hey HO.....!!!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha I LOVE the shower picture!!! and thanks for the clarification that you're working dad... :)
ReplyDelete