Something that makes you happy.
Something that makes me happy.
I just about skipped this one.
It seemed rather inconsequential.
Some of the other photo challenges have been so fun to do.
Besides, there are lots of things that make me happy.
And I already noted a bunch of things that bring me delight in an earlier post.
But tonight, as I sat down at my desk to make a few graduation cards, I realized that stamping really does make me happy. I LOVE to make cards for people and I hope that receiving them makes them happy as well.
I have 2 nephews and 1 niece that graduated from high school today. I wish I was partying with them and their families today in Kansas. I also have a nephew who graduated with his master's from Kansas State. Way to go, Wiebe clan! I'm proud of you all.
I'm in the process of making their cards. Here's one:
Whether the card will simply be signed with lots of love or something more (!!!) included in the card will depend on whether we receive the graduation announcement WITH a senior picture. You've been duly warned Denny, Casey and Carrie!!
We love you all and are so proud of you.
(Card is CASED from Mary Fish @ Stampin' Pretty.)
No comments:
Post a Comment