Matt. 28

"I'll be with you as you do this, day after day after day, right up to the end of the age."
Matthew 28:20

Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 14 Photo a Day: Grass

Yes, that's right,  grass is the subject for today.  We don't have a blade of it in our concrete yard.  The neighbors don't have any.  So, Lindsay and I walked up to the round-about where we catch our taxis because I knew I'd seen grass there.



The grass is a bit hidden. I didn't notice it for a number of months even though I walked right by it several times a day.  There is a caretaker who waters it carefully.   It's roped off so no one walks on it--the caretaker makes sure of that.  I've wanted to take my shoes off so badly and walk on it but I haven't had the courage to ask yet.  






No comments:

Post a Comment