On the next street, there was just a huge pile on the ground to dig through. I dug a bit just to see what I could find. I found a nice Gap jean jacket that will work well for someone now that the mornings are getting down to 75 degrees. All the clothes were used from the US.
I visited with the "peanut butter lady". She had already emptied/sold 3 huge pans like this. I brought some home with me as peanut butter cookies are a favorite of the students.
I was JUST thinking about your peanutbutter. How I miss it. It was oh so yummy!
ReplyDeleteif you see the cutest little chubby cheeked not-quite-two-years-old Neal, give him a hug from Gramma, please?!
ReplyDeleteCindy
Cindy, I met your kids and Neal on Sunday. What a great family! LOoking forward to getting to know them. I'm sure you miss them. Maybe you can come for a visit and then we can meet you too!
ReplyDelete