Matt. 28

"I'll be with you as you do this, day after day after day, right up to the end of the age."
Matthew 28:20

Saturday, November 2, 2013

October is Over?

I can't believe I didn't post once during the entire month of October.

So, to get my mojo going, I decided to do the "photo a day" challenge again as I did once last year. I am using a list for November from fatmumslim.com.au.   Some of the photos will also be posted on facebook as I'm doing it will a group of other Niamey missionaries.  Hopefully, if you check back daily, there will be a new post about life in Niamey.

Day 1:  Fruit


The city is dotted with colorful outdoor fruit stands.  The variety depends on the time of year and the availability as much of our fruit is imported from neighboring countries.  Most of it is sold by the kilogram.  Bananas are 600 cfa for a kilo.  That would be about $1.50 for about 2 pounds of bananas.   The oranges are either orange, yellow or green even when ripe.



No comments:

Post a Comment