Our street is a new one and this is what it looked like when we moved in almost 3 years ago. We watched the road building process from start to finish.
This is what it looks like now:
It is very noisy and often busy, especially with some major road construction going on that moves a lot of traffic to our street. Big trucks, motorcycles, taxis, cars, mini buses and a whole lot more pass in front of our house 24/7.
Every day as I walk, take taxis or even just step out of my gate onto the sidewalk in front of my house, I see fascinating sights. I carry my little camera wherever I go and I thought it would be fun to share some of the fun things I see on my jaunts up and down my street.
This noon as we walked home from the office, I saw this: (those are some heavy pots)
and Tom saw this!
As we walked out of our gate at 4:00, our local "Tupperware" dealer had parked his load and was taking a nap on our front stoop. Our thermometer read 110 degrees so it was a well-deserved break under one of the two trees on the block.
That's what I saw on Mulberry Street today. Stay tuned for more. Have a wonderful day.
Thanks! Can't wait for more.
ReplyDeleteWe could all call your road the Dorsh Road! Love your pictures, Marcy. Anne
ReplyDeleteUncle Tom, I'm glad you finally saw your tractor!
ReplyDelete