Matt. 28

"I'll be with you as you do this, day after day after day, right up to the end of the age."
Matthew 28:20

Monday, October 17, 2011

All dressed up

Yesterday I dressed correctly for church!  Girls, does this outfit look familiar?  Church was 3 hours long and I was so tempted to take my hot headdress off, but I survived.  On the walk home I took it off until Tom said my hair looked horrific, so my pride forced me to put it back on until I could take a cold shower at home.

Men have it so easy; shirt tails out with slacks!

We are praying that this week will be the week we find a house.  Thanks for your prayers as we look.


2 comments:

  1. You are BEAUTIFUL, Maman! And I hope you find a house this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcy! Yep, I've always had a hard time dressing warmly for warm weather! Looks nice, though!

    ReplyDelete