It is about a mile between Lindsay's school and our new house. A great walking path if you watch for where the donkeys have been!
I finally got the picture. We see camels on the streets along with the cars all the time but usually I'm in a taxi or too close to feel comfortable taking a picture. Walking today gave me a perfect opportunity. This one was muzzled--our taxi man said camels hate the cold and bite more now that the weather is getting cooler. (It's been in the 60's in the early mornings and just up to 100 during the day).
Hey, Gordon, why did the
This was one gifted goat; he waited patiently for the opportune time and then crossed the busy street without a problem.
Can you guess what these are in the above photo?
Amazing loads carried by women.
So nice your daughter can be there with you. Please say hi to her. I love it when Rachelle comes home, so know how you feel. Maybe on one of Tim's future trips you will bump into him. God bless!
ReplyDeleteLove the post. I wish i could come and visit like Lindsay. Love the house miss you both.
ReplyDeleteare you gonna tell us what was in that pic.?!?! i'm dying to know!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteit's funny to think that half of our family is once again in africa. :) you're so beautiful mama and lindsay too! i love you!
ReplyDelete