Yesterday Tom and I added some color to our all white walls! Yeah! Pictures! I've never gotten so many gifts for Christmas to hang on our walls. It's fabulous. It's just hard to decide where to put them. Natalie Klassen did an awesome job on the French wall art verse. Thanks so much, Terry, for your part in that gift--unexpected...IKEA had wonderful picture frames and so we pounded big nails into our concrete walls and even the road packer machine didn't shake them off the walls. It makes it seem so much more homey with our kids all looking at us while we eat!
Andrew totally surprised me with this gorgeous wall art! I absolutely love it. He also brought his Dad a very large world map that is going up very soon. 
Melissa gave me this for Christmas. Can you figure out the meaning of the numbers? Thanks, my girl. Poor Melissa, she lost a couple more of her framed pictures to her mama...she is so generous and has such a great way of decorating her apartment. I'm sure she won't miss them for long!
I just finished baking bread and got to use this beautiful cutting board that Erika gave me. I absolutely love it and have it hanging in my kitchen. Thanks, sweetie. (Jenny G., I think my kids went shopping at The Well and found some pretty cool stuff!)
Great pictures and great message! Much love to you all. Happy New Year 2012.
ReplyDeleteThe numbers: Birthdays and wedding anniversary! :)
ReplyDelete