Matt. 28

"I'll be with you as you do this, day after day after day, right up to the end of the age."
Matthew 28:20

Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 25 Photo a day Challenge: Unusual

It's an unusual sight for our Kansas eyes as we are used to seeing a pen full of fat cattle eating at the bunks or the green Flint Hills dotted with cattle delightfully grazing.  But it's not an unusual sight here.  Cattle are herded through the streets along with the cars.  Grazing possibilities are slim so a pile of trash is what's available.



I realize that I've had three posts of animals in the last three days.  Some days it's hard to believe we live in a city of 1,000,000 people due to the huge amounts of camels, goats, sheep, cows and chickens that freely roam the streets along with us.  But, as shown by the amount of "animal" pictures, it makes taxing around town more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment