Matt. 28
"I'll be with you as you do this, day after day after day, right up to the end of the age." Matthew 28:20
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Day 26: Photo a Day: 12:00
Twelve o'clock noon found Lindsay and I, with one of our favorite taxi men, Youssof, on our way to swim laps at the American Rec Center. Even though the water is as warm as bath water, it still is so refreshing on these hot, hot days.
We'd been to the big garage sale day at Lindsay's school all morning where I'd had a table selling my hand stamped cards. We made some key purchases, i.e. The Walton's DVD series! Memories of years gone by. The garage sales the past 2 weekends have added to our minuscule video collection with a NCIS series as well. Does Wheel of Fortune come on DVD's? That would make my life so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The pool looks so clean in this picture!
ReplyDelete