It's Lindsay's 23rd birthday.
And... LINDSAY = FUN!
| The Birthday Girl on her way to school |
Having a daughter here during our first year of settling into a new culture, home, ministry, etc., has been an incredible blessing from the Lord. One of those blessings for which I thank the Lord often. I would have been okay without her being here (I think) but my very loving Heavenly Father, the Giver of all good things, blessed me with her presence this year.
We play several games of pinochle every week and keep a running tally of games won. Tom's in the lead right now by a few games, but my bet is that by the end we will all win basically the same number since, at our skill level (!!!), it is a game of chance and all depends of what kind of hand we are dealt.
Linds and I have laughed our way through several seasons of Psych.
Last night she invited a few fellow teachers over for snacks. We moved our living room into my office with the AC so we could party in the cool. Fun time.
No comments:
Post a Comment