Matt. 28

"I'll be with you as you do this, day after day after day, right up to the end of the age."
Matthew 28:20

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 8 Photo a Day: a smell you adore



No question about it.  Homemade whole wheat bread baking. The best smell ever.  It wasn't exactly what my mom used to call a "good baking day", but I'd have to wait a couple of months for one of those so with the inside temp at almost 100 degrees, I baked yummy bread.  My Aunt Anna's recipe.  The Best.  I'm so glad I can get wheat berries ground here.  It certainly doesn't take long for the bread to rise.



I really should have made four loaves but I only have 3 pans and that's all that fits in the oven anyway.


Can you smell it?

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, that's one of my favorite smells too! And favorite recipes! Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete