They display their wares to make it easy to know just what it is that they have. Yesterday we met a young man selling men's undergarments and he cleverly used a pair of men's briefs as a stocking hat so we would all know just what it was he was selling! I often meet the boy with a dozen belts around his neck. During the cooler months, the used winter coat salesmen are a common sight.
Matt. 28
"I'll be with you as you do this, day after day after day, right up to the end of the age." Matthew 28:20
Thursday, March 28, 2013
The Walking Clothes Rack
It's not unusual to meet the traveling salesmen who are selling clothing items: socks, shoes, children's clothes, belts, undergarments and most anything one could want.
They display their wares to make it easy to know just what it is that they have. Yesterday we met a young man selling men's undergarments and he cleverly used a pair of men's briefs as a stocking hat so we would all know just what it was he was selling! I often meet the boy with a dozen belts around his neck. During the cooler months, the used winter coat salesmen are a common sight.
They display their wares to make it easy to know just what it is that they have. Yesterday we met a young man selling men's undergarments and he cleverly used a pair of men's briefs as a stocking hat so we would all know just what it was he was selling! I often meet the boy with a dozen belts around his neck. During the cooler months, the used winter coat salesmen are a common sight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I saw the bra salesman out today. I decided I prefer a little more anonymity in my bra shopping!
ReplyDelete